AMAZING HOT AIR BALLOON FLIGHTS IN CAPE TOWN
GoBallooning is the official booking site for hot air balloon flights in Cape Town. They offer an unforgettable experience by taking you on an adventurous journey over the Cape Winelands at sunrise. You get to take in all the beauty of this stunning landscape from a view seen by few.
So, what is like to ride in a hot air balloon?
The experience is surreal, to be honest. Each ride is different, but the way you float in the air is a majestic experience. As you rise in the wicker basket, you hardly feel the hot air balloon lifting off the ground. The rise up is steady, and the wicker basket is firm.
Here is everything you need to know before your flight with GoBallooning:
- Please be on time as time is of the essence when it comes to hot air balloon flights
- Make sure you are wearing comfortable clothes and flat shoes
- The chances of getting a tad dirty are good. You’re in nature after all
- At times, we reschedule flights due to unfavourable weather conditions. In such cases, we will re-book your trips for a future date
- GoBallooning offers group discounts for groups of six or more passengers. Please feel free to get in contact to find out more
- All GoBallooning flights launch from Klein Joostenberg Farm on the R304. It is 40 kilometres outside of Cape Town. Check out our website for directions to the farm
- All children who are flying need to be at least 1.2 meters tall. Also, all passengers need to be able to get in and out of the wicker basket unassisted. If you have any physical limitations, please discuss this with us at the time of booking. All participants should be in good health
- The company has third party indemnity, ensuring financial peace of mind. Their legal liability insurance cover is a minimum of R1 500 000 per passenger
- They are licenced by the South African Civil Aviation Authority with a valid Air Operators Certificate
There you have it. Go that way and make your booking now!